The digital identity card of the telecommunication structures
We generate a large amount of documents which must be archived securely but especially efficiently, which means easy access and fast availability even after years. The search for a document can be a time consuming task, particularly if it has been moved and circulated in other departments or offices. In this case, obtaining it also implies the involvement of staff of the other offices, with a consequent negative impact on response times.
The speed of access to data and information nowadays is a key component of business processes in many organizations, including TOWERCOs and MNOs. IDTower© has been specifically designed for this: to guarantee immediate access to data, information and documentation related to the structure.
- An RFID tag is applied to the structure, allowing the unique identification.
- The personnel performing the survey and the maintenance is equipped with a smartphone which can read the RFID TAG.
- The attendant accesses the digital identity card of the structure by simply approaching the smartphone to the plate featuring the RFID tag.
- Through the smartphone, the personnel performing the survey and maintenance can take pictures of the survey or of the done maintenance.
- Photos and information collected during the survey and maintenance are stored together with the digital identity card of the structure.
- The owner of the property, through the portal IDTower© has access to all the above information.
Information related to the structure
- serial number
- structure type
- structure height
- manufactoring date
- installation site
Manuals (PDF file)
- installation instructions manual
- maintenance instructions manual
Declarations of Conformity (PDF file)
- declaration of performance
- EC declaration of conformity
- correct installation declaration of the above-ground structure
- correct installation declaration of the ladder with fall-arrest system - Certificates
Certificates (PDF file)
- steel structure material certificates - test reports - inspection certificates
- foundation rebars material certificates - test reports - Inspection certificates
- Foundation concrete material certificates - test reports - Inspection certificates
Structural projects (PDF file)
- first structural calculation report of the above-ground structure
- first structural calculation report of the foundation
- geological report
- static check report - Assessment of strength report
- photos from the site inspections
- photos proving maintenance activities