Cell on Wheels
MTCO Self-mounting pole
The mobile stations with self-mounting pole are portable structures, towed by heavy goods vehicles for loads of up to 7500 kg. These mobile radio base stations guarantee full operation in three hours and in restricted spaces. Their use is strategic for the rapid extension of cellular networks, putting into service point to point radio connections, as well as supporting the increased traffic volume in case of extraordinary events (trade fairs, sporting events and concerts, emergencies, catastrophic events, etc.). The mobile supporting structure corresponds to a special two-axle trailer with retracting stabilizers approved for road traffic. The front axle is a turn table steering axle with fifth wheel.
The trailer, on which it is possible to install a shelter for housing technological equipment, is equipped with:
- compressed air brakes system with ABS
- parking brake on the second axle
- independent rubber suspensions with torsion bar
- chassis with structural steel and platform in checkered plate
- drawbar eye with an inner bush Ø 45 mm
- lighting equipment with rear lights conforming to the latest EEC directives
The antenna supporting pole, with a standard height of up to 20 m, is made of aluminium and comprises of three telescopic tubular elements. Installation is easy, fast and is carried out by means of manual winches.