Cookies are text files that are stored in users 'computers. They allow a safe and efficient exploration of the website and they monitor its'use. .
The website calzavara uses two types of cookies:
· Session cookies for authentication (download PDF, acceptance of cookies, session management navigation)
· Monitoring cookies (Google Analytics).
SESSION COOKIES (ESSENTIAL FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE SITE AND FOR THE ACCESS TO CONFIDENTIAL AREAS OF THE PORTAL)
The websitecalzavara uses http session cookies to manage the download of PDF documents. The use of session cookies (which are not stored permanently in user's computer but they are deleted by closing the browser) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers that are necessary to enable a safe and efficient exploration of the website. There is a cookie that records the options for cookies.
|DownloadFormEmail||technician cookie||1 year||It identifies the registered user to download the PDF. Storing user, avoid entering every time your email|
|CP||technician cookie||1 year||It stores settings used by the user after his acceptance of the cookies policy.|
|_PHPSESSID||technician cookie||one session||It identifies the user’s session|
The monitoring cookies can be turned off without any consequence for the website navigation.
The website calzavara uses Google Analytics Service of Google Company, Inc.
The information derived from the use of the website by Users (including IP addresses) will be transmitted by the browser of the user to Google’s offices,
situated at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, and deposited into company’s servers.
|_ga||Monitoring cookies||2 years||generation of statistics by use of the website|
COOKIE OF THIRD PARTIES
The websitecalzavara use services administrated by other organizations (third parties).
A considerable example is the presence of social plugin for Linkedin, Google+, Twitter, Facebook.
It’s part of the visited page, directly generated by these sites and integrated into the website calzavara.
The most common use of social plugin is aimed for sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies from and to all sites operated by third parties.
The management of the information collected by "third parties" shall be governed by the relative information which please refer.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and different ways to manage cookies:
· Linkedin discolosure: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
· Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
· Google+ discolosure: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
· Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
· Twitter discolosures: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
· Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
· Facebook discolosure: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
· Facebook (configuration): sign in your account. Section privacy.